We can’t wait to see you soon. Oral health is a gateway toyour overall health, and your health is our top priority. As you might have imagined, things will be a little different this visit. To keep you safe and smiling, our practice is adhering to the American Dental Association’s guidance for providing dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here’s what you can expect:
Before your appointment
- We will contact you prior to your visit to check on your current health status
- You will be asked to limit the number of people you bring to your appointment (this could entail leaving your children at home or having older children go into the office alone)
- parents of children under a 5 years of age or with special needs be allowed to stay in the same room during the dental exam
When you arrive
- call (908) 782-4532
- Please wait to be called back in the car, the parking lot)]
During your appointment
- For your safety and ours, you’ll be asked to wear a mask
- Your temperature will be taken
- The dental team will wear additional personal protective equipment (PPE), including face masks, plastic face shields, goggles and surgical gowns or long-sleeved lab coats
After your appointment
- To prepare for the next patient, staff will thoroughly clean the areas you’ve been in using cleansers specifically designed to deactivate the COVID-19 virus, fogging the air in the operating rooms to inactivate aerosols.
- Our team will handle scheduling the next appointment and settle any balances that need to be paid from the day’s visit. This will be done at our front desk area where we have installed clear plastic shields-barriers.
- Hand sanitizer is available through the office.
- After signing the forms please keep the pen.
All of this is done with your health as our utmost priority. You can rest assured that we are taking every precaution to ensure that our office is optimized for maximum safety. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about your visit. We look forward to seeing you!